Financing & Payment Options
Financing with Care Credit is Easy
In the United States alone, over 80% of Americans will experience some kind of back, hips, shoulder, or neck in pain within their lifetime. Often times, people spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with no result. We see hundreds of patients who have done countless X-rays, MRIs, Injections to the sight of pain, and even multiple surgies.
Pain is only a symptom, and thus your provider should get to the root of the problem rather than covering it up with medication and injections. That is exactly what we do hear every single day. With our easy payment plan option, you can get the proper medical attention your pain condition requires.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to recommend treatment and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.* With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your follow-up care as well as annual checkups.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
- See Website for details at www.carecredit.com
Contact us at 618-529-4360
Ask about 6 months 0% Interest Financing with Care Credit
No Interest if Paid in Full within 6,12, 18 or 24 Months on qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit credit card account at enrolled provider locations. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period.
Purchases eligible for 6, 12 or 18 month promotions: Minimum Monthly Payments required and may pay off purchase before end of promotional period. Purchases eligible for a 24 Month promotion: Fixed Monthly Payments required until paid in full and based on repayment over 24 months. Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full**
On qualifying purchases made with your CareCredit credit card account at enrolled provider locations:
- Purchases of $1,000 or more are eligible for a 24, 36, or 48 months offer with a 14.90% APR
- Purchases of $2,500 or more are eligible for a 60 months offer with a 16.90% APR. CareCredit can be used at over 189,000 enrolled practices nationwide so you can find a provider near you.
We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards and Care Credit (a finance plan similar to credit card but it can only be used for medical expenses at facilities that participate.
For more information about Care Credit click here. www.carecredit.com
Financial Responsibility and Policies
We take pride in the high-level quality of our services. You’ve made an excellent decision by choosing to resolve your pain and problem with us here. In order to provide you with the best possible care, please address the following policies:
- Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered, unless other payment arrangements have been approved in advance by our staff.
- We accept cash and personal/business checks. Return check fee is $25.00, plus any additional bank fees. More than one returned check will result in patient being required to pay with cash or card only.
- Returned checks and balances over 30 days old will be subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month and any other applicable collection or attorney fees.
- A $60.00 charge will be assessed for “no call no show” appointments, meaning you do not come to your appointment and do not call our office to cancel or reschedule, prior to that appointment.
- A $25 charge will be assessed for appointments cancelled or rescheduled without 24 hour advance notice.
- Patients with repeated cancellations and late reschedules may be removed from further appointments.
- We are anxious to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. In order to achieve these goals, we need your assistance and your understanding of our payment policy.
- If you request, we will help you process your insurance claim form for your reimbursement. Any such request must be accompanied by a completed insurance form at each visit.
- You may assign your insurance benefits and we will deal directly with your insurance company on your behalf.
- We will gladly discuss your proposed treatment and answer any questions relating to your insurance. You must realize, however, that:
- Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract.
- Our fees are generally considered to fall within the acceptable range by most companies, and therefore are covered up to the maximum allowance determined by each carrier. This applies only to companies that pay a percentage such as 50% or 80% of “U.C.R.” “U.C.R.” is defined as usual, customary, and reasonable. (This statement does not apply to companies that reimburse based on an arbitrary “schedule” of fees which bears no relationship to the current standard and cost of care in this area). Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services they will not cover.
We realize that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your account. If such problems do arise, we encourage you to contact us promptly for assistance in the management of your account. If you have any questions about the above information or any uncertainty regarding your insurance coverage. PLEASE don’t hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you.