HIRING: Rock Star Occupational Therapist
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our therapist own physical/occupational therapy outpatient clinic was established in 2003 and we are looking to expand our team. We help people of all ages to overcome pain and physical challenges through our one-of-a-kind innovative natural treatments; we need one-of-a-kind Physical therapist on our team to deliver world class care.
This position is for
Someone with a true passion for helping people, a carrier goal in mind, and an understanding of a healthy lifestyle. They should be a leader, mature, decisive, and make independent decisions. The following qualifications are preferred.
Licensed Occupational Therapist:
- True passion for learning, Motivation and drive for excellence.
- Experience in patient handling, great clinical skills, and outpatient experience.
- Believe in doing the right thing & making a difference in the adult and pediatric community, some experience with pediatric population is desirable.
- A positive and personable attitude with the understanding of a seriousness work flow in a healthcare/wellness environment is required.
- A good knowledge of technology and an understanding of company goals along with the drive to meet or exceed goals are needed.
- Willingness to meet and learn technological processes to accomplish company goals.
If your heart is in the right place and you are deficient in some areas of qualification, we will provide you training/mentorship to be successful.
What you will expect to get:
Synergy therapeutic group appreciates the talent and dedication of its employees. As a part of our commitment to the employees, we are dedicated to treating our team and all our patients with dignity and respect. Our expectation for all our staff is to keep a drama free and professional work environment.
We offer a base salary and bonuses based on performance. For full-time employees, benefits include: Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance, dental and vision insurance. Vacation time accrues after a certain period of service to the company. Paid time off with vacations to exotic places will also be provided.
This is not for you…
Synergy therapeutic group has a set of core values that all employees must follow. We are looking for individuals who believe in hard work and have a strong sense of accountability. If this does not suit your personality, this is not for you.
Are you the right fit?
Want to be a rock star, elite therapist while earning the top pay you deserve. Where you will be next five or ten years? Be a part of true healing; consider joining our Synergy team, who truly enjoy going to work every day.
Send your resume with a written passage saying why we should welcome you on our team. If you have applied for this position before, we encourage you to do it again.
Good luck and we cannot wait to talk to you!
1110 N Cedar Ct, Carbondale, IL 62901-5300, United States
Job Type: Full-time
- Outpatient Experience (Profressional and Clinical Studies) preferred
- OT (Required)
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
- Base Salary with Performance Bonus
- Tuition Assistance Program
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus