After many years of talking to physicians, interviewing and surveying them we found you all have something in common:
Common Problems You Face...
- You want the best for your patients.
- You will do whatever it takes to find a solution for your patient’s problems and conditions.
- You have the singular burden of dealing with patients with various types of pain, especially musculoskeletal pain.
- Even when you refer to other specialists still you bear the responsibility of care for your patients.
- You use therapy (physical/ occupational) as first line of defense.
- When you refer a patient to therapy you have determined that this is precisely what they need.
- You prefer to send your patients to a close therapy location that will accept your patients insurance.
Ask Yourself These Questions
- Unpredictable outcomes.
- Unable to communicate with the therapists.
- Patients that won’t go to or discontinue therapy.
- Unhappy patients.
- Difficult to refer patient.
- Sometimes not even aware that therapy could be an option for certain conditions.
- When patients return for follow-up visits and complain about their care or that their condition is unchanged that it gives you a problem.
- You get conflicting reports between what the physical or occupational therapist writes in a progress note and what the patient tells you on a follow-up visit.
- Do 9.2 out of 10 of patients show significant improvement with therapy or resolve all pain complaints without further intervention?
- Have you seen female patients with multiple pain conditions, including fibromyalgia, that are more difficult to treat?
- Do you get consistent, predictable outcomes with patients?
- When your patients come back from physical therapy do they thank you for sending them there?
- Do you have a problem patient who doesn’t listen or comply with your recommendations?
Now Imagine This…
- To refer a patient for musculoskeletal conditions, the only thing you have to do rule out any life threatening condition then call or fax your order.
- You could be confidant of predictable results every time.
- Your chronic pain patients will come back to thank you for solving problems they have had for years.
- Fewer visits for less out of pocket expense.
- You will receive a therapy note and a report written by the patient about his/her results.
- In the event that a patient does not get better, you will know ahead of time.
- Two convenient locations to serve all of Southern Illinois!
- We accept most insurances and Workers Compensation.
Synergy Therapeutic Group can do all of the above and more. We know that you can refer your patients to anyone you wish for physical and occupational therapy. When patients with certain types of problems are treated correctly the results are amazing. The purpose of this website is to let you know that there is help out there for your patients through recent developments in physical and occupational therapy.
We are here to help !
We can quickly treat any patient who has musculoskeletal problems (acute or chronic). However, there may be certain patients who do not improve with traditional physical/occupational therapy. How will you know which patient you must refer to Synergy Therapeutic Group regardless of distance? For your reference, we have developed criteria for your chronic pain patients. Inclusion criteria are any patient who has two or more from criteria one and one or more from criteria two.
- Female over the age of 35
- Thyroid Disease
- Hysterectomy with or without ovaries
- Multiple Problems
- Undiagnosed problem
- Problem more than 1 year
- Frozen\difficult Shoulder
- Fibromyalgia\Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Refuses to have surgeries\not a good surgical candidate
- Multiple problems like headaches with jaw pain, neck pain, dizziness, shoulder pain or back pain with leg pain and urinary incontinence, etc…
- Unresolved problems with no significant imaging findings Bilateral problems like
- Bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, etc…
- Patients with limited insurance coverage
- Cash paying patients who can afford very few visits
On narcotic medication for more than one year
Not open to any further conservative treatments\ non-compliant
Multiple surgeries in the same or multiple areas
Think of us as an extension of yourself; our goal is to resolve your patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions. When we do that, your patient will come back to thank you for sending them for the right help. Insurance
We are a preferred or tier one provider for most commercial insurances, Medicare and most Workman Compensation companies. Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid/public aid/IDPA at this time. For private cash paying patients we have low fee for service options. Low monthly payments are available through CareCredit.
ACUTE BACK PAIN REHABILITATION PROGRAM
BACK PAIN REHABILITATION PROGRAM
FIBROMYALGIA REHABILITATION PROGRAM
SHOULDER PAIN REHABILITATION PROGRAM
SACROILIAC JOINT DYSFUNCTION REHABILITATION PROGRAM
VESTIBULAR REHABILITATION PROGRAM
Pediatric referral criteria
We can treat any of your pediatric patients with or without a diagnosis. As you know, some insurance companies need a billable diagnosis. (After we evaluate the patient, we will assist you in finding the appropriate billable diagnosis).